How Personal Data Is Collected
Studio Hillier will automatically collect and store limited information about you when you interact with studiohillier.com via the following methods:
- Log data is information your browser sends us whenever you visit our website. Log data may include information such as your computer’s browser type, the browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
How Personal Data Is Used
We use information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Communications. We use data to comply with your requests, respond to your inquiries, and send you newsletters, publications or other information that you request. If you contact us by email through the Site, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and use it to respond to you. We will further use the data to fulfill any other purposes for which it was provided, and as disclosed at the time the data are collected.
- Business Operations. We may also use data to conduct data analysis or audits that enable us to operate and improve the performance of our Firm and tailor our website.
- Marketing. We may contact you about certain matters that may be of interest to you.
- Services. We may also use your data to contact you from time to time with product or service updates; provide the information, services or support you request and related after-sales services; manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration.
We will retain your personal data only as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement, or as is required by applicable law, and then we will delete it.
Information from Third Parties
We may receive additional information about you from other publicly and commercially available sources, as permitted by law.
We may disclose your information to any person as required by law and specifically to any government agency if we believe in good faith that we must do so to comply with the law or that doing so is required to prevent, detect, investigate or remedy improper conduct potentially affecting Studio Hillier.
Confidentiality and Security
Studio Hillier seeks to safeguard all personal data that we hold in a confidential and secure manner, and takes reasonable steps to respect personal privacy. We maintain industry standard security measures to protect your personal information from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure and loss or corruption by computer viruses and other sources of harm.
Studio Hillier complies with the data protection and privacy laws to which it is subject.